I want to give a big thank you to all of my readers out there. I have had a great time blogging over the last year about food and agriculture law issues on this blog. I am excited to implement video blogs and guest blogs in the next year.
In case you missed them, here were some of my favorite blogs within the last year:
2. Still a strong supporter of NCBA’s Masters of Beef Advocacy Program. Have you completed it?
3. So what exactly is “agriculture law?”
4. Some issues to think about with your farm lease.
6. I still have to get through a lot of these books!
9. My dad is retiring this year. I am very thankful for everything he has done for the agriculture community and feel blessed to have had him as my role model.
11. I urge you to take a Two-Month Twitter Challenge.
12. As we are in the middle of State Fair season, remember what is really important.
Would love to hear comments from my readers about topics you would be interested in reading about during the next year. Thank you for reading and making this first year of blogging a great one! If you haven’t done so already, you can also find Rincker Law, PLLC on Facebook.
"This blog is for informational purposes only and is not intended to create an attorney-client relationship. It is recommended that you speak to an attorney licensed in your jurisdiction before relying on the information in this blog."