I have been active posting interviews with New York Agri-Women and NCBA Young Producer Council members on other blogs over the last few weeks. In case you missed it, please check out my interview with:
- Cheryl Hellert, a Farm Credit East assistant from Albion, New York;
- Karen Barie-Keough, Cargill’s Northeast Region Retail Leader from Jamestown, New York;
- Diane Eggert from the Farmers Market Federation of New York;
- Karen Maher from the Liberty Farm in Gilboa, New York;
- Doug Ferguson, a Cattle Call blogger for YPC and a rancher from Beatrice, Nebraska;
- Landi McFarland from Hoover Angus Farm in Ellston, Iowa; and
- YPC Chair Ben Spitzer, the Marketing Program Director for the International Brangus Breeders Association in San Antonio, Texas.
I will try to cross link my posts from other blogs here from time-to-time. However, if you haven’t done so already, I recommend subscribing to the RSS Feed for both the New York Agri-Women Blog and the YPC Cattle Call Blog. I prefer to use Google Reader for my RSS blog subscriptions so I can check for new blog posts when I have time. Google Reader is very user friendly and gives me the ability to search blog entries that I subsribe to using key word search terms. If you are an iPhone user, I recommend downloading the NewsRack application for your RSS Feed (Byline is my second choice). The application makes it easy to read, share and save your favorite blogs.
"This blog is for informational purposes only and is not intended to create an attorney-client relationship. It is recommended that you speak to an attorney licensed in your jurisdiction before relying on the information in this blog."