It’s been a long while since my last “links” post so I thought I would post a few links today of posts that caught my eye. For those of you who are Mac users, I have really loved using NetNewsWire and recently downloaded the application on my iPhone 4. I hope all is well in your neck of the woods.
2. After watching the 60 minutes episode on foreclosure, I have to agree with this blog.
4. I like to hear that the agriculture industry is stepping up to the plate for our friends across the ocean.
6. Ever since graduate school at the University of Illinois, I have been a fan of Dr. Temple Grandin. She really is an extraordinary woman.
7. I wrote a similar post on this topic, but I absolutely agree with this post regarding having *that* conversation with your family. This can also be a difficult conversation to have with loved ones.
8. I am happy that Prof. Cassuto posted a reminder about the 2011 New York State Bar Association (“NYSBA”) Committee on Animal Law’s Student Writing Competition. You can find my post on the scholarship competition here.
9. National Cattlemen’s Beef Association (“NCBA”) members testified on Capitol Hill last week.
11. This post has some good reminders for employers regarding social media.
12. Wish I could attend this summer academy on international food law and policy (or perhaps I am just dreaming of a vacation…).
"This blog is for informational purposes only and is not intended to create an attorney-client relationship. It is recommended that you speak to an attorney licensed in your jurisdiction before relying on the information in this blog."