Ask Cari: What is the United States Customs and Border Patrol’s role in Wine Importation?

Rincker Law Wine Law Leave a Comment

United States Customs and Border Patrol requires Alcohol and Tobacco Tax and Trade Bureau (“TTB”) permits and compliance with labeling and certificate of origin documentation requirements.  Upon one’s first import, entry for the goods should be filed for under the Remote Location Filing (“RLF”) Prototypes and Electronic Invoice Program (“EIP”) managed by U.S. Customs.  There will be codes attached to …

Share this Article