Ask Cari: Is a Bonded Truck Needed for Delivery of Wine in New York?

Rincker Law Wine Law Leave a Comment

When the entry port into the United States is not the intended, final location of the goods, merchandise must travel in a bonded status from the port of arrival to the intended port of entry. This process is referred to as “traveling under Immediate Transportation procedures,” and is accomplished by the execution of United States Customer and Border Patrol Form …

Share this Article