Ask Cari: What License is Needed to Sell Wine in New York?

Rincker Law Wine Law Leave a Comment

To sell wine in New York State, one would need a “Retail” license.  The license options are:

(a) Grocery or Drug Store Beer and Wine license,

(b) Restaurant Wine license,

(c) On Premises Liquor license,

(d) Cabaret Liquor license,

(e) Wholesaler or Manufacturer license-if you want to sell to other retailers, and

(f) Liquor Store license.

Cari and her team are excited to help entrepreneurs maneuver the complex regulations affecting the wine and vineyard industries. Please reach out if you would like to schedule a consultation with Cari.

Share this Article

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *