Ask Cari: What License is Needed to Sell Wine in New York?

Rincker Law Wine Law Leave a Comment

To sell wine in New York State, one would need a “Retail” license.  The license options are: (a) Grocery or Drug Store Beer and Wine license, (b) Restaurant Wine license, (c) On Premises Liquor license, (d) Cabaret Liquor license, (e) Wholesaler or Manufacturer license-if you want to sell to other retailers, and (f) Liquor Store license. Cari and her team …

Share this Article