Required Documentation for a “Stand Alone” Bonded Winery

Rincker Law Wine & Vineyard Law Leave a Comment

This presentation on wine and vineyard law was given to the National Business Institute (NBI) last fall.  Below is an except from the presentation’s materials found here.   Under federal law, each type of winery has its own set of documents that must be submitted to the Alcohol and Tobacco Tax and Trade Bureau (“TTB”) for a permit to operate …

Share this Article