Ask Cari: What Documentation is Needed to Sell Wine to Restaurants in New York?

Rincker Law Wine Law Leave a Comment

Put simply, a Wholesaler License (obtained via the Federal Basic Permit) is needed to sell to restaurants and other retailers.  The Federal government also requires the Wholesaler Permit. Cari and her team is here to help wine entrepreneurs with the Wholesaler License the Federal Basic Permit or other required wine permits and licenses.   

Share this Article