I will presenting alongside two other attorneys on May 6, 2016 for a Lawline webinar titled “Building a Law Practice Brick by Brick” at 3:30pm ET. Myself, Harlan York, and Daniel Gershburg will be answering the questions on how, why and should you open a law practice. The three of us will present on the following issues:
• Steps lawyers should take before hanging their own shingle;
• Narrowing practice area;
• Identifying clients;
• Attracting clients through networking, marketing, advertising and reputation management;
• Providing quality customer service to clients;
• Billing practices and accounting programs;
• Dealing with accounts receivable issues; and,
• Managing growth.
You can register for the live webcast directly from Lawline here. The recording will be available via Lawline after the event and Continuing Legal Education (“CLE”) credit will be available for attorneys in selected states.