Cost for Obtaining a Wine License or Permit

Rincker Law Food & Ag Law Leave a Comment

Rose wine with bunch of grape

Anyone who intends to produce or blend wine must obtain a Federal Basic Permit from the Alcohol and Tobacco Tax and Trade Bureau (“TTB”) and a permit in accordance with NY’s ABC law.  The TTB Permit is referred to as the “Application for Basic Permit Under the Federal Alcohol Administration Act” and may be found here.  The New York application may be found and completed online here.  There is no charge for the federal permit.  However, in New York State the alcohol permit is $38.00.

Share this Article

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *