Cost for Obtaining a Wine License or Permit

Rincker Law Food & Ag Law Leave a Comment

Anyone who intends to produce or blend wine must obtain a Federal Basic Permit from the Alcohol and Tobacco Tax and Trade Bureau (“TTB”) and a permit in accordance with NY’s ABC law.  The TTB Permit is referred to as the “Application for Basic Permit Under the Federal Alcohol Administration Act” and may be found here.  The New York application …

Share this Article

Required Documentation for a Bonded Wine Cellar

Rincker Law Wine & Vineyard Law Leave a Comment

This presentation on wine and vineyard law was given to the National Business Institute (NBI) last fall. Below is an except from the presentation’s materials found here.  The entire lecture from the day-long educational conference can be ordered from NBI here. Under federal law, each type of winery has its own set of documents that must be submitted to the …

Share this Article