Cost for Obtaining a Wine License or Permit

Rincker Law Food & Ag Law Leave a Comment

Anyone who intends to produce or blend wine must obtain a Federal Basic Permit from the Alcohol and Tobacco Tax and Trade Bureau (“TTB”) and a permit in accordance with NY’s ABC law.  The TTB Permit is referred to as the “Application for Basic Permit Under the Federal Alcohol Administration Act” and may be found here.  The New York application …

Share this Article

Did Somebody Say Wine? I’m there… Speaking on Wine Law

Rincker Law Rincker Law Events, Seminars, Speaking Engagements Leave a Comment

I will be speaking on winery and vineyard law in Long Island, New York for National Business Institute in the area of wine law on on November 10, 2015 from 9:00am to 4:30pm (long day!) During my part of the presentation, I will be speaking on the following topics: 1) An overview of Federal and New York State wine law; 2) How …

Share this Article