What Every You Need to Know about IRS Form 1099: Reporting and Requirements

Rincker Law Business/Commercial Law Leave a Comment

If your business made or received payments to independent contractors and entities (other than compensation to your employees) during the calendar year, it’s likely you must file an information return called a Form 1099 with the IRS. You may also need to send a copy of the form directly to the recipient of the payments. Being aware of and meeting …

Share this Article