I will be moderating at webinar for the American Bar Association General Practice, Solo & Small Firm Division’s Agriculture Law Committee titled “Overview of Intellectual Property Law Affecting Farmers, Agri-Businesses and Food Entrepreneurs.” Faculty members include: Joel Cape, Esq., Brian Gregg, Esq., Drew Kershen, Esq., Martha Noble, Esq.
The discussion will include the following:
(1) Overview of intellectual property regulation in the United States and a history of its development;
(2) Comparative analysis with European Union regulation of intellectual property;
(3) International treaties regarding intellectual property;
(4) Overview of copyright, trademark, patent and trade secret law;
(5) Agriculture biotechnology issues;
(6) Infringement cases, including saving seed litigation.
This two-hour CLE will be comprised of approximately 100 minutes of lecture and 20 minutes of Q & A. You can register for the CLE here.
"This blog is for informational purposes only and is not intended to create an attorney-client relationship. It is recommended that you speak to an attorney licensed in your jurisdiction before relying on the information in this blog."